Approximately 150 children will parade from the present day school to this new facility for a special ceremony. The distance is half a kilometer.
This new facility gives us 8 large rooms used for classrooms, resource library, and administration & teacher’s area. It also includes a separate 8 station toilet facility with a hand washing station. A special drinking water system is being installed next week. A large outdoor covered dining and study area is under development but we require funding.
We hope to complete a number of outdoor projects but the weather has been a challenge…so we anticipate some delay before we are 100% complete.
Your financial contributions can help with the following:
- Open-Air Learning Space – concrete covered area for dining and learning in the back of the school
- Safety & Security – CCTV for classrooms and building exterior, Smart TV, new computers, administrative printer
- Water Tank – backup water tank system & installation (39K baht proposal awaiting funding)
- Play Area – landscaping and equipment, concrete wall around facility grounds, proper drainage
- Furnishings – new and replacement chairs and tables for up to 190 students
- Ceiling Fans – two per classroom are needed
- Extra Labor – funds to hire additional helpers to assist the builder
Special thanks to all of the individuals, clubs, and businesses who have helped make this new facility a reality.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about BanYa can be found – click here.